eyo! It feels like I haven’t posted in a while. So much has happened from the last post.
1. Moved into a bigger office. I miss the hardwood floors but can’t complain about the space. It’s more than 2x bigger!
2. Started working out/biking again
3. Working on rebranding. I made a quick temporary logo as a place holder for the new one to come
4. Added new info (check out the new FAQ page and our mission statement)
5. Now offering canvas and prints on wood (photos are printed on wood, not glued! Love the combined smell of wood and ink!)
6. April will now help me with customer service/admin duties. I’ll let her say “hi” on the next post
7. Purchased a handmade industrial workbench for client meetings
(Huge thanks to Rob from Union Furnishings).
Ok. Enough about my life. I am excited to share the highlights from Alicia and Aaron’s wedding. It was easy for me to capture their wedding because they were having so much fun and not stressing about little things. They were completely relaxed and were enjoying each moment. Also, it was a pleasure for me to meet so many wonderful people and documenting their interactions throughout the day.
Their ceremony and reception was at the Hacienda in Santa Ana, CA. I love this venue! It’s decorated with a vintage spanish theme and there’s always something interesting in every corner.